Very good design hotel. Close to Columbus Circle. Good sightseeing and clean rooms. Friendly atmosphere. Popular among business travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 100% liked the proximity to sightseeing. City centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- Great service. Housekeeping was great, according to 81%. 89% said the reception staff was great.
- Internet is poor. 86% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are ok. 54% complained about the bathroom. 64% said the view was so-so.
- Sufficient wellness & sports facilities. For only 60%, the fitness area was satisfactory.
- Not very comfortable. 80% said the beds were comfortable. 74% said rooms were small.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Bad amenities. 62% thought the building wasn't nice. For 62%, terrace was good enough.
- Vibe wasn't good. For 80%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 86% considered it to be not well-maintained.